Terms & Conditions of Sale
(1) Introduction Please read these terms of sale carefully. You will be asked to expressly agree to these terms of sale before you place an order for products from our website.
(2) Interpretation In these terms of sale, “we” means Rowtex Limited (and “us” and “our” will be construed accordingly); and “you” means our customer or potential customer for products (and “your” will be construed accordingly).
(3) Order process The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat”; and your order for products constitutes a contractual offer. No contract will come into force between you and us unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below. In order to enter into a contract to purchase products from us, you will need to take the following steps:
(i) you must add the products you wish to purchase to your shopping cart, and then proceed to the checkout
(ii) You must select your preferred method of delivery and confirm your order and your consent to these terms of sale;
(iii) you will be transferred to our secure payment server which will handle your payment;
(iv) we will then send you an initial acknowledgement; and
(vi) once we have checked whether we are able to meet your order, we will either send you an order confirmation (at which point your order will become a binding contract) or we will confirm by email that we are unable to meet your order.” We will not file a copy of these terms of sale specifically in relation to your order. We may update the version of these terms of sale on the website from time to time, and we do not guarantee that the version you have agreed to will remain accessible. We therefore recommend that you download, print and retain a copy of these terms of sale for your records. The only language in which we provide these terms of sale is English. Before you place your order, you will have the opportunity of identifying whether you have made any input errors. You may correct those input errors before completing your order.
(4) The products ‘AIR’ Low Radiation mobile phone headsets and accessories
(5) Price and payment Prices for products are quoted on our website. The website contains a number of products and it is always possible that some of the prices on the website may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that a product's correct price will be stated when you pay for the product. In addition to the price of the products, you may have to pay a delivery charge, which will be as stated when you pay for the product. Payment must be made upon the submission of your order. We may withhold the products and/or cancel the contract between us if the price is not received from you in full in cleared funds. The prices on the website include all value added taxes (where applicable). Payment for all products must be made by Credit or Debit card as detailed on our payment/purchase pages OR any method detailed on the website from time to time. Prices for products are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect contracts which have come into force. Due to our policy of updating and improving our products we reserve the right to make improvements and/or changes in the products and prices, described in the Web Site at any time at our sole discretion and without notice.
(6) Your warranties You warrant to us that:
(a) you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, and you have full authority, power and capacity to agree to these terms of sale;
(b) the information provided in your order is accurate and complete;
(c) you will be able to accept delivery of the products;
(d) you are resident in England or Wales;
(e) you are at least 18 years of age.
(7) Delivery policy We will arrange for the products to be delivered to the address for delivery indicated in your order. We will use reasonable endeavours to deliver products on or before the date for delivery set out in our order confirmation or, if no date is set out in our order confirmation, within 30 days of the date of our order confirmation. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by the relevant date. We do however guarantee that unless there are exceptional circumstances all deliveries of products will be dispatched within 30 days of the later of receipt of payment and the date of our order confirmation.
(8) Risk and ownership The products will be at your risk from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products will only pass to you upon the later of: (a) delivery of the products; and (b) receipt by us of full payment of all sums due in respect of the products (including delivery charges if applicable). We will be entitled to recover payment for the products even where ownership has not passed to you.
(9) “Cooling off” period Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you may cancel a distance contract to purchase a product or products from us at any time within 7 working days after the day you received the relevant products or products (subject to the limitations set out below). In order to cancel a contract in this way, you must give to us written notice of cancellation. If you cancel a contract on this basis, you must promptly return the products to us, in the same condition in which you received them. If you cancel a contract on this basis, you will be refunded in full (including the cost of sending the products to you). However, you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the product to us. If you cancel a contract on this basis and you do not return the products to us, we may recover the products and charge you for the costs we incur in doing so. Similarly, if you return the products at our expense, we may pass that expense on to you.
(10) Statutory rights Nothing in these terms of sale affects your statutory rights (including your right to receive a refund in respect of any defective product we sell to you).
(11) Refunds If you cancel a contract and are entitled to a refund, we will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days of the day we received your valid notice of cancellation.
(12) Limitations and exclusions of liability Nothing in the terms of sale will:
(a) limit or exclude the liability of a party for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude the liability of a party for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by that party;
(c) limit or exclude any liability of a party under Section 12, 13, 14 or 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 or Part I of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
(d) limit any liability of a party in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(e) exclude any liability of a party that may not be excluded under applicable law. Any statutory rights which you have as a consumer, which cannot be excluded or limited, will not be affected by the terms of sale. The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section [and elsewhere in the terms of sale]: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the terms of sale or in relation to the subject matter of the terms of sale, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. For products purchased on this site the maximum liability of Rowtex Limited shall not exceed the actual purchase price of the product. Rowtex Limited shall not be liable for special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or series of events beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, such as loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
(14) About us Our full company name is Rowtex Limited. Our principal trading address is 45 Waverley Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8UT. Our company registration number is 2311427. Our telephone number is 020 8398 9925 Our email address is email@example.com Our UK VAT number is 652 8283 21
(a) republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
(b) sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
(c) show any material from the website in public;
(d) reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
(e) edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
(f) redistribute material from this website.
(3) Acceptable use You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
(4) Products The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat” - not a contractual offer. Prices stated on our website may be stated incorrectly. The purchase of products via our website will be subject to our “terms of sale”. We will ask you to agree to our “terms of sale” each time you purchase a product or products via our website.
(a) be libellous or maliciously false;
(b) be obscene or indecent;
(c) infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
(d) infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy, or right under data protection legislation;
(e) constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
(f) constitute an incitement to commit a crime;
(g) be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
(h) be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
(i) be blasphemous;
(j) be in breach of official secrets legislation;
(k) be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
(l) depict violence in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
(m) be pornographic or sexually explicit;
(n) be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
(o) consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
(p) constitute spam;
(q) be offensive, deceptive, threatening, abusive, harassing, or menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
(6) Limited warranties Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
(b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
(c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
(a) send you one or more formal warnings;
(b) temporarily suspend your access to the website;
(c) permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
(d) block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
(e) contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
(f) bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
(15) All brand names, product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Certain trademarks, registered trademarks, and trade names may be used to refer to either the entities claiming the marks and names or their products. Rowtex Ltd. disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others. Rowtex Ltd. is not responsible for errors in typography or photography.
(17) Our details The full name of our company is Rowtex Limited. We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 2311427. Our VAT number is 652 8283 21. Our telephone number is 020 8398 9925 Our address is 45 Waverley Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8UT. You can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.